1. Pre heat oven to 370 degrees.
2. In a large skillet brown both the pork sausage and chorizo links.
3. Finely chop onion and celery stalks.
4. Remove browned sausage and chorizo from skillet, place in large bowl and add onion and celery to skillet cook on medium heat for 5
minutes add 2 tbsp butter
5. Add browned sausage, chorizo back into skillet, add in parsley, thyme and onion salt and chicken bouillon.
6. Break up Keto corn bread into small pieces add into skillet and mix and combine well with browned sausage and chorizo.
7. Add in two eggs and 1 cup chicken broth, mix until well incorporated.
8. Here is when you can modify my recipe and add in any other of your favorite ingredients such as, cranberries, walnuts, or other
9. Place in oven at 370 degrees for 15-20 mins, cover with foil. For a golden brown finish, uncover and bake for an extra 5 mins.
10. Allow to cool down for 5 mins before serving. This will make 15 servings.