Summer is here and this mama loves a quick, simple and delicious meal. As you may know, I live a ketogenic lifestyle and I have been loving Crystal Farms cheese wraps. I have a toddler and she loves cheese, she’s currently obsessed with these cheese wraps as well, we fill hers with Turkey breast and roll it up, perfect for her little hands to hold. If you love a juicy tender chicken wrap, keep reading and you’ll find my yummy chili lime recipe, it takes about 20 minutes from start to finish to make this yumminess. I also use a marble jack cheese wrap and thin slice of jicama in this recipe.
You can find Crystal Farms Cheese Wraps in both of these flavors mozzarella and marble jack in you local grocery store, in their dairy section. Suggested retail price is $4.99 for a 6 pack. These cheese wraps are specially cut for increased durability and rollability to hold ingredients. Packaged in a convenient peel – and – reseal tray for easy storage.
Nutritional information per cheese wrap- Calories: 110 Total Fat: 9g Protein: 7g Net Carbs: 1g
Chili Lime Chicken Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 large lemon juice
- 1 small lime juice
- 1 jalapeño thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion salt (Trader Joe’s)
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup Red cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 1 Jalapeño thinly sliced
- 4 Sweet mini peppers chopped
- Queso Cotija
- Combine chicken and seasonings well.
- In a large skillet pan add in 1 tbsp avocado oil, on medium heat. Slowly add in chicken tenderloins, cook for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Allow chicken to cool, dice into small pieces.
- Place cheese wrap on plate add thin jicama slice, add chicken and garnish with the following; cabbage, sweet mini peppers, fresh cilantro, jalapeño, sprinkle of Cotija cheese.